The perfect base for your mountain adventures
Nestled in the alpine forests of the spectacular Coast Mountain range we're approximately 90 minutes drive from Vancouver, British Columbia. Wake up each morning to breathtaking views of Black Tusk and Whistler Mountain.
Whistler RV Park and Campground is open year-round, and occupies 104 acres, with 102 fully serviced RV sites and 44 seasonal private tent sites.
You can hike to the 200 foot waterfall at Brandywine Provincial Park, mountain bike on world class trails, fly fish, golf, white water raft, ski, snowboard, ATV, zipline, canoe, bungee jump, horseback ride, or simply sit back and soak in the fresh mountain air, crystal clear lakes, and the beauty of the forest.
We’re located under 18 km from the picturesque Whistler Village, a car-free town center home to over 200 shop and 90 restaurants. Sit back on one of the many bistro patios to people watch, or take advantage of the fine dining and luxury spas to unwind after a day of activities.
At Whistler RV Park and Campground, we’re proud to offer:
- Big rig parking
- Clean hot free showers
- Wiffle golf, frisbee golf and many other activities.
Comforts to make your vacation and lodging enjoyable and convenient
- Pull-thru and Back-in RV Sites – All of our RV sites have full hook-ups with power, water, and sani dumps.
- Park Camping Areas – New facilities include bathrooms and hot shower facilities, picnic tables, fire rings and a dishwashing station.
- Pets Welcome – Pets are welcome at our park, and there’s no additional charge. Well behaved and leashed dogs are invited to enjoy our RV park and campground along with their families.
- Handicapped Accessible – our park is handicap accessible.
- Nature Trails – There is plenty of beautiful forest to explore around the park.
- Payment Methods – VISA and Mastercard Accepted
- 18 Hole Frisbee Golf Course - Please bring your own frisbee
- Whiffle Golf Course - Clubs and balls included.
- Whistler Event Calendar – click here
At Whistler RV we offer you exactly what you came for: peace and quiet with just a short drive to the hustle and bustle.