We are still open
We are OPEN. We are taking extra precautions, and are limiting interactions with our guests thought the transition into a COVID free world.
- Masks are currently not mandatory in the Office
- We have implemented a self check-in / check- out procedure if you wish to use it or come into the office and we will happily help you out!
- We have implemented extra sterilization procedures on all touched surfaces and continue to do this.
- All of our Service and Non Service sites have picnic tables however we Recommend bringing a table covering as the wood on the tables is hard to sanitize. We also recommend that you sanitize the green electrical post before and after use and the water spout on the full hook up sites.
- We are accepting out of province bookings and we are also accepting American Citizens.
- If you have any concerns please feel free to get in touch.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: WE STILL NEED 48 HOURS NOTICE AND WE STILL TAKE THE CANCELATION FEE EVEN DUE TO COIVD-19. ALL 2021 BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECTED TO NORMAL CANCELLATION FEES NO EXCEPTIONS. These time are unsure and it is up to you to decide to travel or not and to know the expenses that come with it.